Friday, March 6, 2009

Fire alarms suck.

Quest crew won for ABDC, I really wasn't surprised. All-boy bboy crews always win haha. But I kinda wished Beat Freaks would win, oh well I didn't vote anyway.

Okay so earlier while I was watching the finale (10:50ish) the fire alarm goes off at my dorm. I'm like NOOOO. And you could hear everyone in the dorm kinda say the same thing. So we were outside for like a frickn' hour (in the DAMN COLD, windy, drizzly), it sucked. So I got back in not too long ago, and that just irritated me. But I'm okay now that I'm warm. I swear my dorm has had so many fire alarms it's ridiculous!

My speech went good today. I noticed I kept swaying my body during my speech, ughh! (We have to record& watch our speech). But very few people showed up in class, so that made it easier. Other than that today was okay. There was a huge protest thing going on at our school, it was crazzzyy. People telling us that we're all sinners, going to hell unless we turn to God. It's like; I don't need you to preach to me - everyone has their own beliefs - NO ONE IS RIGHT & NO ONE IS WRONG. Just have faith, that's what I think.

I have to discect a fetal pig tomorrow omg I don't want to :(. It grosses me out lol. If it's an organ I'm okay with it, but it's a whole entire baby pig!

Gonna go edit a video and post it up so, peace <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment