Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Custom Brush Holder + St. Patty's Day Look

Yellow & Green [MY ST. PATTY'S DAY LOOK]


Hey girlies so this is going to be my look I'm going to wear tomorrow for St. Patty's Day. I recorded a tutorial but didn't put it up so it's too late to call it a 'st. pattys day look' so I'll just call it yellow&green =].



PRODUCTS
EYES

- UDPP
- MAC LUCKY JADE SHADESTICK
- MAC QUARRY MINERALIZED E/S
- MAC GOING BANANAS E/S
- MAC HUMID E/S
- NYX NUDE E/S
- NYX BLACK EYELINER
- MAC ENGRAVED E/P
- RIMMEL GLAM'EYES MASCARA

FACE
- MAC MSF: MEDIUM DARK/ NATRUAL & SHIMMER
- MAC MSF: PETTICOAT

LIPS
- MAC HK PINK FISH TLC
- MAC LOVE NECTAR LUSTREGLASS

*IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THESE E/S COLORS, SIMPLY SUBSTITUTE THEM FOR COLORS YOU HAVE.
HUMID [DARK GREEN]
GOING BANANAS [BRIGHT YELLOW]
QUARRY - [GOLDEN/JADE GREEN]
NUDE [LIGHT BROWN HIGHLIGHTING COLOR]
- I will be posting a video tutorial on this; probably tomorrow.

I also uploaded a new video: "Custom Brush Holder + Art Brushes" so check that out<3.

No comments:

Post a Comment