Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So much, so little time.

I loved my easter weekend. It seemed very long even though it was just 3 days. Anyways the weeks are winding down on this semester and I'm so excited to get out of here. I've started packing some things in an extra suitcase to bring when I go home on weekends. That way I can slowly bring my things back. Since the ferry is gone (GRRR!) shipping my things is gonna be a hassle. I've accumulated a lot in this little room haha. I packed my sneakers, heavy jackets, and some computer things so far.

Hopefully I'll be making some videos tomorrow. I was busy Monday and today with homework. My speech was OKAy.. OMG my allergies started acting up while I was presenting and I couldn't breathe through my nose!!! I was small kine freaking out 'cause I couldn't breathe and talk comfortably! And then I felt like the room was getting hotter and IDK I just started to freak out. So I had to stop and take a breather before I'd pass out! This is the first time this happened, but with SPRING time my allergies are the worst. And that classroom had NO air circulation or AC! Then my ears felt clogged and I couldn't hear myself. Baahhh! But other than that my friends really liked my topic (Sweatshops) and didn't really notice I was freaking out lol! So, it's all good.

I have so much to do, and so little time! I need to find an article for my big economics paper, my final speech, send transcripts and all that stuff to UH Hilo, study study study, and find a summer job on Maui. :/ I need more hours in a day.

Okay well it's getting pretty late, and I'm up because I took a long afternoon nap (so bad!) so goodnight lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. i know seriously. i was just browsing around the website and came across that PLAIN tank that costed $50+ i mean come on now anyone can get that at forever 21 for probably less than $15! haha

    ReplyDelete